Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Warrence & Ally's wedding


24 December 2012, the beautiful Christmas eve. It was a very good and memorable night. I've been waiting for this day for few months! Finally it's here! My bestie wedding.

I curled my hair, and last minute bought a ancient dress with some fake pearl jewelry on my neck.



I was in the same table with 3 others Chillies member and also the models. Here's some pictures times with the girls.

Steven always the one I can count on :)





My two bestie, I know you both will definitely live happily ever after. Many people may misunderstood that my friends were married because of *something* happened. NO my friends! It's 7 years long run relationship and they been planning for this long time ago. Finally and officially they are married! I'm so proud of you both.



I still remember five years ago, when I was only 15. We met at earthdance studio. We went to Serikei for my first time Digi road show, Ally bought me a milo when we just met for the first day. Since that, you both treat me like yours little sister, always pick me up and have fun with you guys, Damai/Santubong/Sematan/KL for dozen times! And you both always send me home before my curfew 12am. You both treated me well like unconditionally. I was taken it for granted until I oversea for study, I realised how greatful I am to have you both as my friends which are so special and innocent. I met differently peoples but no one like you both treated me so well. You both are generous to all the peoples, even though i have nothing to give back, you still treated me honestly, and i guess that's why you both meant to be together in life, because kind people are belong to each others. Thank you for letting me witnessed your love. I was once being suspicious for the existent of truth love, but now i believe because your wonderful love just prove it in front of me.

And now I'm truly believe for what you both said to me that, there is someone special out there waiting for me.

I hope nothing but the best for you both! God will definitely bless your future, because you are the kindness people i ever met, I will always pray for you! I was too frighten to give a speech on stage that wedding night. Now I hope you both don't mind reading my cacat wordings.

Love always. My sister Ally and brother Warrence.


No comments:

Post a Comment