Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Family BOBO

Hello guys it's been awhile since my last posted. I'm sorry because I was sick and I'm gonna be sick for another week again it's because I'm having measles right now.

This gonna break my record, the longest sickness ever in my life! :O The first 3days I was having fever, the forth day I was vomited and had headache plus backache, the back aching was feeling like after attended 3 body pump lesmills classes. I thought it was over, but sooner I found out that I'm having measles! Ohmygoodness... Went to clinic twice, tomorrow going to clinic again :)

And I can't imagine I'm going to skip a week of uni, gosh horrible! How am I going to catch up those intensive law lecturers and tutorials?

Okay chill. Since I'm having lot's of "rest times" staying in home, i'm gonna share something adorable, which is my princess BOBO.She is our little baby and also our door guard.Don't underestimate her ability by her size and appearance okay! She always the one who stay alert all night, even a tiny little voice and wake her up and she will barks as loud as she can so that all of us will stay alert too. She's our hero :)

She's also adorable, she always provide joke for us by her funny reaction. She make us life a lot brighter! Some circumstances I REALLY REALLY hate a lot always happen:
Peoples: "Hey how old is your dog?"
Me: "She just turned 8 years old this month"
Peoples: "Huh?(with a shock face)...waooo, 8 years old?"
Me: "Ya....why"
Peoples: "Oh nothing(with an awkward face), apparently some dogs can live longer than 8 years..."

Circumstances B:
Peoples: "Hey how's your dog?"
Me: "She's doing great"
Peoples: "Oh...(With a curious face).. she's still alive?"

OKAY. THAT'S ENOUGH. To be honest these annoying conversations is like a knife stab in my heart. I don't need your friendly remind that my Bobo is growing older. Whoever saw this, please stop, or tell your friends stop doing this because this is rude! What if I do this to one of your elder family member? You wanna taste how it's feel like? I know you may be saying oh gosh it just a dog/pet! NOOOO! It's never just a dog/pet! She is my family since she born 8 years ago you dumb ass!

She contributed a lot to me and my family, she did everything without a grudge, yet didn't receive any compliment from us. She always the royal one. No matter how far we have gone, whenever we look back she's still there standing on the same spot waiting for us.
I love you BOBO. And I thank you so much for all you have given to us. You accompany me from primary school to university, how grateful we are to have you in our family. I will love you from 8 years ago till forever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment