Sunday, December 25, 2011

The surprising proposal from Warrence to Ally


Two days before my bestie Ally's married, we organize a bachelorette night in Merdeka Palace. I took a secret flight from Kuala Lumpur to Kuching just to surprise the bride.
It is not only a simple surprise. Me, the groom and the brothers secretly organize a wedding proposal inside the hotel room. It was really a great success! The bride have no idea what's going on. She teared twice for the surprise.The sisters really help a lot too! I'm the crazy one down there :P

So badly my hidden camera wasn't recording the video i don't know why! It did recorded for 10mins before the bride come in, I guess the maximum length for each recording is just 10 mins. I'm so sorry about this but luckily Decole did recorded it. I will post the video once I have it from him :)

I shall now upload the after surprise videos as a substitution.

.....

Okay i tried many times to upload it but it always failed half way. I will share the link here once it's on youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment