Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I want to move out

Can you imagine two girls didn't wash their dishes and left it all over the basin for 5 days? And subsequently attracted dirty flies all over the living room, bathroom and even my own bedroom?

How can this two girls who is about my age(20) can be so NOT HYGIENE! And also I'm the only one who throw the rubbishes into the big green rubbish bin every two days! Once I tried not to throw the rubbishes for them but they just ignore it until the it overflowed!

And can you imagine our bill has gone RM600+ for two months? We have 4 peoples living in this unit, 2 of the girls living in the big master room but our bills only divided into 3 because according to their rules it's divide by rooms not by heads. FINE that's make sense to me when I was just moved in however it doesn't make sense now because they on their master room air conditional all the time. For example girl A is staying home for night because she is working so after 6pm when she's back home she on the air conditional from night to next day noon because she start working at 10pm. However girl B is studying in college from morning 8am and will be back home around 12/1pm and she will on the air conditional whenever she's home.

OKAY now let see 1pm until next day 10am wow impressively 21 hours and our bill still divide by three which me and another flatmate only on the air conditional from 12am-6am?

I tried to raise this issue and they said they will think and discuss about it? And my another innocent flatmate is OKAY with it because he only spend sleeping hours in this apartment and he is working with nice paid job.

INSANE. I need to move out as soon as possible. I feel hardly to breath when I'm typing this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment