Saturday, February 18, 2012

Mooting is finally over

Well i know it's a little bit late, or MUCH LATE.

Mooting is finally over! :D
And what im really sad about is, on the mooting that day, WONG FU PRODUCTION came to our campus,other than that, ELECOLDXHOT came that day and performed for WONG FU, and i missed the chance to meet them because we were in the mooting!



Here this is my favorite video of Wong Fu Production


Mooting is finally over, and i guess i love it, although it's been sleepless nights for preparation and library is officially became my 2nd home, but it's challenging and it need COURAGE.



I realised that choosing a partner for your moot, or even your presentation, assignment is really important. I'm quite lucky that I have Cherrobee as my mooting partner, she spent many days with me working on our moot, meanwhile she help me a lot such as transportation and language problem. I'm glad that I met such a nice friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment